Tuesday, July 30, 2013

WUGA - Hodgson Center Stage

Readers,

I just received great news!



Tomorrow, Wednesday July 31st 2013 at 3:30 - the pilot episode of Hodgson Center Stage with Allen Crowell will air.

I am the first featured Hugh Hodgson School of Music student to be interviewed on the show.

Tune in to WUGA Listen Online.

In the fall of 2012 Professor Emeritus Allen Crowell spent an afternoon with me at the WUGA radio station in Athens, Georgia chatting about music, Athens, UGA and my life.

You'll hear two recordings of me on this episode, my first Che Gelida and an aria from the Pirates of Penzance both from UGA Opera Theatre production at UGA.

It is a true honor to be selected and I am grateful to all of the people responsible.

If you have the time please check it out!

Best,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment