Sunday, January 5, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Dear Readers,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I apologize for the delay.
I have been driving between Georgia, New York and Pennsylvania since the middle of December.
I was fortunate to sneak out of New York before the majority of the snow fell.

I was very fortunate to do some caroling and christmas singing with Costas Tsourakis, Jaime Ratcliffe and a great group of singers with Gus Chrysson's group at the Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Manhattan.

 This final semester will be a busy one, we're putting up Donizetti's Elixir of Love!!!!
I will be singing a recital with Greg Hankins.

I'll try to keep you well updated.

In the mean time, stay well.

Thanks for reading,
Joe

P.S. I hope La Befana treated you all well ;-)

1 comment:

  1. You will be fantastic & amazing!


    As usual ;)

    ReplyDelete