Friday, November 7, 2014

On an average day...

Dear Readers,

I had a great first rehearsal with Michael Spierman and his group of singers at the Albert Herring rehearsal for the Bronx Opera. Also, had a great rehearsal last night with the Astoria Choir, I am playing bass tomorrow night with the Astoria Choir.

Best news to share with you:
I submitted my dissertation to my doctoral committee!!
I'll be in Georgia next week giving my lecture recital and defending my dissertation.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

I enjoyed singing for the St. Patrick's college of Maynooth awards ceremony.
I will be singing for the American Catholic Historical Society of Philadelphia for the John Bary Awards later in the month.

More soon readers,

Thanks for tuning in
Best
Joe 

No comments:

Post a Comment