Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Good Tuesday Morning... and in case I don't see you

Dear Readers,

For those of you in the North, I hope that you are staying warm and dry. For those of you else where, best wishes as 2015 moves ahead.

If there is no other benefit to being under house arrest by government mandate in the midst of a snow storm, there is at least the opportunity of uninterrupted practice. I was able to focus on some much neglected repertoire.

I am happy to announce that I will be singing Edgardo of Ranvenswood with NYOpera Exchange (HOORAY!) at the end of February,

I have some truly beautiful and rich music on my plate right now and I am excited by these projects.

I am still trying to find a strong footing back home, and it continues to be an exciting time. Fall of 2014 was filled with great opportunities and things keep popping up.

Thanks for reading,
as ever
Best
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment