Sunday, March 6, 2016

WRCJ - Tender Land - Radio - MyTunes


Dear Readers,

I had the pleasure of sitting down with Chris Felcyn at WRCJ 90.9FM in Detroit. He had me on for a segment called "MOT Unmasked." The show airs on Saturday the 5th and Sunday the 6th.

"MOT Unmasked" goes behind the score of MOT's "The Tender Land" with Stage Director Kristine McIntyre, followed by me, the MOT Studio Artist, discussing some of my favorite songs with host Chris Felcyn. You'll learn a lot about Aaron Copland's only opera, and find out which composition I start every long road trip with.

Several ways to hear the WRCJ broadcast:

I think you should listen to the entire program - if you've got 2 hours. If not, I am on the second half wink emoticon (sorry Kristine, but seriously - listen to Kristine, she's amazing)


Thanks for reading,

Best

Joe










No comments:

Post a Comment