Thursday, August 1, 2019

Germany - Part 1

Dear Readers,

I have been silent for quite some time. There are many good reasons, and I apologize for the delay in updating you. This will not be a long post, nor will it be a verbose or loquacious post. 

I chose not to write during my time singing in Weimar, in Maryland, nor have I shared any of the recent big changes in my life. That is about to change. 

I participated in a studio program called The Lyric Opera Studio Weimar, founded and run by Damon Nestor Ploumis. Following a brief run as Alfred in Die Fledermaus, I flew back to the United States to sing an evening of Mozart excerpts with Maryland Lyric Opera. Following my brief return to the United States I packed my bags and made the jump across the Atlantic; I have been living in Berlin, Germany since. 

Lots of detail to share, lots of stories to tell. 

Hopefully, this will be the start to more regular posting.

Many thank yous,
Sincerely
Joe 

No comments:

Post a Comment