Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Investiture Ceremony

Readers,

It's good to be busy.

I have to head out the door, but I wanted to give you a quick update about things as they are moving fast.

Last Friday I was invited by Greg Hankins to perform at a tribute concert to celebrate Rachel Towns. It was a touching and warm event. I am so glad that Greg suggested and I am proud to have contributed to a beautiful night.

This morning I will be singing at the UGA President Investiture Ceremony inaugurating President Jerry Morehead. I'll be singing your favorite and mine UGA's Alma Mater.

Of course I am still riding a high from Carnegie and Jose... life happens so quickly.

Have some more auditions approaching, keep your fingers crossed :-)!!!

Thank you for reading,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment