Thursday, July 24, 2014

The post you've all been waiting for (OPT PICTURES)

Readers,

I know it's been a long summer of spotty updates: some more informative and interesting than others. From the deepest depths of my sincerity I want to thank you for reading. Please do not ever hesitate to e-mail me or leave a comment if you want more information or specific information.

I realized yesterday that photos of my participation with OTP have been available for weeks.
Here is, probably one of several, an OTP photo post. If you do not have facebook or we are not "friends" on facebook, below are some moments captured and forever frozen in time:

This is my best attempt at a proper chronology of events:

Pittsburgh Social Exchange June 2014
Singing at the Children's Hospital June 2014



















This is what we do during a piano interlude (Children's Hospital)
We were singing in a 4 story atrium



















MERRY WIDOW PUBLICITY SHOT


Those are some photos from the early part of my time here in Pittsburgh.
More to come, I don't want to overwhelm you with photos just yet... all good things in moderation.

Tonight is a Strauss Celebration!!!

Thanks for reading,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment