Friday, August 2, 2013

Follow Up

Readers,

I've received great feedback from those who were able to listen to the WUGA broadcast of the radio interview with Allen Crowell last Wednesday.

For those of you who were interested but unable I have made the 27 min interview available at my website or you can access the and stream the sound clip through the following link Hodgson Center Stage Episode 1 (Pilot Episode)

The show will be presented again next Wednesday, August 7th at WUGA Radio Online

In the meantime, I am preparing for the UGA Opera Theater production of Bizet's opera Carmen, in which I will be singing the role of the pugnacious and unrestrained Don Jose. I will also be preparing to take the Doctoral Preliminary exams, the first stages in completing my degree.

Finally, could everyone send their best energy - be it prayers or wishes - to my friend Blaise Pascal. He is a fine tenor, a good friend and in need of what ever support one can offer. Blaise is in the ICU of St. Luke's Hospital fighting a severe battle with Pneumonia and has been for weeks.

graciously,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment